Vocational (Web TechnologyAnd Multimedia)
The department of multimedia has extended a course termed as Bachelors of Vocational in ‘Web Technology and Multimedia” that is basically a skill specialized graduation level program that will allow the students to gain employment based education. The B.Voc. programme is UGC approved and supported be HRD, Govt. of India. So that after the completion of first year the students are awarded with the Certificate, after the completion of second year the students are awarded with the Diploma and the students completing the all three year course will be awarded wiht Graduation degree affiliated by G.N.D.U., Amritsar.
Certified by Sector skill council & Equivalence with National Skill Qualification Framework
Practical exposure through industrial professional & Industrial training with live projects.
ELIGIBILITY: min +2 with 45% at least
After completion of first year:
Web Content Manager
After the completion of Third year :
Web Host Manager
Web Communication Manager
Web User Interface Developer
Multimedia Support Specialist for Web
After the completion of second year:
Web Portal manager
Web Animation Artist
Web Front End Developer
Interactive Multimedia Web Content Developer
Vocational (Banking and Financial Services)
With an objective of providing vocational education to the students, BVOC (Banking and Financial Services) has been introduced since 2014-15. The students are exposed to the practicalities of real world situations confronting the area of Banking and Financial Services. The course is aimed at holistic development of the students and trains them particularly in the field of Banking and Financial Services.
- Imparting practical knowledge to the students through SIMULATION LABS.
- Practical training of eight weeks in banks and other financial institutions so as to provide hands on experience to the students.
- Providing industrial exposure to students for which the college has entered into MOUs with industry partners such as UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, ICICI Securities Limited, FLIP (Fin initiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd.), Cooperative Bank Staff Training Institute, Reliance Money Infrastructure Limited.
- Regular Organization of various workshops and guest lectures where the distinguished persons from industry update and enrich the students of the latest developments.
- Group discussion and case study method.
- The course aims at equipping the students with skill required for Banking to increase their employability. For this, besides classroom teaching and practical exposure through internship, the students are made to clear the exams certified by recognised bodies. 7 students from the said course have cleared NCFM Exam of Mutual Fund CA Beginner’s module which is certified by NSE.