The General Rules and Regulations...
Code of Conduct
- The student must always carry the I card
- Read Notice Board daily
- Use of Mobile phone is prohibited in academic areas
- The student cannot leave the campus before the 6th period
- The student must maintain swachhata in college
- Be humble with the office staff
- Be polite to juniors and respectful to seniors
- Make extensive use of the library
- Not deface college property
- Park the vehicles in the parking space only
Rules for Attendance & Examination
- 75% of the attendance is mandatory according to university norms.
- In case of shortage, the student will be detained.
- Appearing in-house tests & scoring 25% marks in aggregate is mandatory. In case of a medical emergency
the student has to get her to leave sanctioned as per rules.
Rules for Leave
- Leave must be applied for on the prescribed form available at the College Utility Store/General Office.
- Medical leave to be applied within three days of joining the college after getting verified by the
Rules for Prizes
- Awards will be given to the students who:
- Secure first position in aggregate in University.
- First position in aggregate in college in University exam
- Best Student of the Year
- Best Student of Arts & B.Sc. Eco. Faculty
- Best Student of Commerce at UG Level
- Best Student of Commerce at PG Level
- Best Student of Science at UG Level
- Best Student of Science at PG Level
- Best Student of Computer Department
- Best Student of Music Vocal at UG Level
- Best Student of Music Vocal at PG Level
- Best Student at PG Level
- Best NCC Cadet of the Year
- Best NSS Volunteer of the Year
- Best Speaker
- Best Student in Dancing
- Best Student in Acting
- Best Student of Youth Welfare Department
- Best Student Parti ci pant of Youth Wel f are Activities
- Best Student of Fine Arts
- Best Table Tennis Player
- Cent. % marks in University exam
- Cent. % attendance
If a student absents herself from the college without leave for ten days continuously, her the name will be struck off from the college rolls. She may be re-admitted on payment of Rs.2000/- up to ten days and Rs.5000/- up to thirty days.